What are cookies?A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their device; depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their device, they can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Own cookies: These are cookies that we send to your PC or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained via cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a certain period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analytical cookies: Those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and statistically analyse and measure the use made by users of our website. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: Those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that may be on our website based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed or based on the users' behaviour obtained by continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing us to develop a specific profile to show them advertising based on this.
How to manage or administer cookiesYou can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your system by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. More information about your browser's options here:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies